At AS Mentoring we believe in working in an individualised and tailored way with each client.
The process of finding, applying for, starting and retaining a job is a complex one, with many barriers which can make the process inaccessible.
What jobseeker support is
Areas we could help you with
- CV & cover letter preparation
- Searching for & identifying suitable vacancies (paid or voluntary)
- Completing and sending applications
- Preparing for interviews through practice and role-play
- Disclosing to employers, and requesting Reasonable Adjustments to the recruitment process
- Interview support
- Communication skills
- Managing anxiety
What it looks like
1:1 meetings with an experienced employment consultant.
Discussion of your skills, experience and particular interests.
We’ll assess with you what areas of the job-finding process you are able to carry out independently, and what we need to concentrate on the sessions.
Support in each session, working together on a part of the job searching process
How do we work?
We work remotely – most sessions will be online or by call.
We may be able to travel on occasion – this can be discussed with the enquiry team or your consultant.
Looking for Work Programme
Are you a recent graduate, or about to finish your studies? We have a bespoke, group programme for you, click here to find out more.