Looking for work programme
AS Mentoring present a fully online pre-employment programme, combining a series of workshops and 1:1 support meetings, for autistic and neurodivergent graduates looking for employment after university.
You will receive structured content and workbooks ahead of the workshops, as well as follow-up work after each workshop. The workshop environment will model workplace social expectations, and all workshop sessions will include insights and experience from an autistic contributor.
- 6 x 2-hour live, online group workshops
- 3x 45-minute one-to-one consultations, at the beginning, middle and end of the programme.
- The sessions will be delivered on Zoom, every fortnight.
- You must be aged 18 or over to attend this programme.
- You must either be in /due to begin your final year of study for a higher education level qualification, or have completed your course of study in the last academic year.
- You must agree to complete all pre and post- programme evaluation and feedback surveys.
If you have questions on the programme please email email@example.com