Neurodiversity awareness training
We believe in raising awareness of Neurodiversity by encouraging open, honest discussions in our trainings and seminars.
We run bespoke, neurodiversity awareness training for management and staff, as well as topic-specific webinars, and bespoke ‘lunch & learn’ talks. Our training has a strong practical focus, giving the attendees a good understanding of the different neurodivergent conditions; the advantages of a diverse workplace; and a range of practical strategies to work with, in order to support neurodivergent colleagues.
What we offer
- Induction and management training
- Autism awareness training
- Neurodiversity “lunch & learn” talks
- Neurodiversity in the workplace webinars
What you can expect
Our training sessions are all run live, led by our experienced consultants. They can range from 30-minute introductory talks to 2-hour bespoke training presentations. You will be provided with materials, real-world examples, and suggestions for practical strategies. We encourage questions and discussion throughout the sessions, to maximise engagement.
How we work
Our team currently works remotely across the UK, delivering webinars and online talks to companies worldwide. In-person presentations can be arranged if preferred.
Our aims for you
- Improve your understanding of various neurodivergent conditions (Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia)
- Equip you with practical strategies to manage neurodivergent employees
- Provide a forum to ask questions and encourage an open discussion