Autistic Jobseekers peer group
Unfortunately we are no longer accepting applications for this group – please contact Georgia at email@example.com if you would like to put forward your interest for a future group.
What to expect
A welcoming and safe space to meet with other autistic jobseekers
Share experiences, receive support & learn useful pre-employment tips
Build your confidence
Guest speakers e.g. in January the group were visited by a neurodiversity advocate and tech recruiter to discuss recruitment, looking for work, sharing diagnosis & requesting reasonable adjustments at the interview stage.
- Who: Autistic jobseekers (18 years + Independent and confident in joining an online session independently).
- When: Monthly sessions will run for 2 hours on a Monday evening 6.30-8.30pm.
- Where: Virtually via Zoom.
- Cost: Places in the group are free of charge – The group is funded by Autism Forward CIO.
- Please see attached flyer for more information.
We welcome anyone with communication needs to join as an observer or however you feel most comfortable.
As noted above the current group is now full. However please contact Georgia if you would be interested in being put on the waiting list for the next cohort.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org