Workshops for adults with ASC
Important notice: Please note that all upcoming workshops will be delivered online via Zoom in light of the current Covid-19 situation.
We run a variety of workshops throughout the year as detailed below. If you would AS Mentoring to run a workshop or training session for your business or community, please contact us at email@example.com
We are currently in the process of scheduling a series of workshops for 2021. We will advertise these on the page below as they are confirmed. Topics will include: Mental Health and Wellbeing, Disclosing an ASC Diagnosis to Employers, Interview Skills, Understanding Your ASC Diagnosis, Performance Management, Healthy Relationships, Skills for living independently.
'Understanding my Autism Diagnosis Workshop'
A workshop for adults recently diagnosed with an ASC who wish to explore autism on a personal level as well as a medical one.
Through a combination of theory, practical and creative activities and discussion we will explore the following:
- What is autism and how does it actually affect me?
- Coping with later diagnosis.
- How and when to disclose to those around you.
- What autism specific support is out there?
When: Saturday 19th June 2021, 11 am to 1 pm
For bookings and tickets visit our Eventbrite page.
General admission: £35
Assisted Places*: £12
*Assisted place tickets are subsidised by Autism Forward CIO and conditional to Autism Forward policy:
- You do not have other means available to pay for a place at the workshop
- You must have an autism diagnosis or be actively seeking one
- You must complete a ‘before and after’ survey to measure impact
You must be 18 or over to attend this event
AS Mentoring reserves the rights to cancel this workshop should it not meet minimum booking numbers.