A workshop for adults recently diagnosed with an ASC who wish to explore autism on a personal level as well as a medical one
A workshop for adults recently diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Condition (including Asperger’s) who wish to explore autism on a personal level as well as a medical one.
Through a combination of theory, practical and creative activities and discussion we will explore the following:
- What is autism and how does it actually affect me?
- Coping with later diagnosis.
- How and when to disclose to those around you.
- What autism specific support is out there?
You must be 18 or over to attend this event
AS Mentoring reserves the rights to cancel this workshop should it not meet minimum booking numbers.
General admission: £35
Assisted Places*: £12
*Assisted place tickets are subsidised by Autism Forward and conditional to the following:
- You do not have other means available to pay for a place at the workshop
- You must have an autism diagnosis or be actively seeking one
- You must complete a ‘before and after’ survey to measure impact